EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the site) to the user's Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Usually cookies can be installed:
• directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (so-called first-party cookies);
• by individuals unrelated to the website visited by the user (so-called third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same website owner. Further information on privacy and their use are in the information regarding the processing of personal data (GDPR compliance).
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
• Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user's computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the utilisation to other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the privacy of users' browsing.
• Persistent, are the cookies that remain stored on the hard disk of the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically identified at each visit. Visitors can set their computer's browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
• Technical, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyse accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
• Non-technical, they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users' terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
• Analytics. are cookies used to collect and analyse statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
• Widgets, fall into this category all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which aims to facilitate the user in the interaction with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
• Advertising, fall into this category the cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
• Web beacons, fall into this category the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalisation of advertising and content.
The cookies on the website of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi:
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or will let third parties install some cookies that are necessary to acquire or to make our partners acquire statistical information in anonymous and aggregate form related to their browsing on the pages of the site of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi.
In particular, these are cookies related to the following statistical analysis services:
Cookies for which consent is required
If, moreover, you give your consent through one of the simplified procedures described in the information presented at the time of your first access to the website of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi or following the instructions below, Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi may install and / or let the following third-party companies install additional cookies, i.e. profiling, for which you can choose to modify or revoke all or part of the consent given by the following links:
Through the website of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi, Facebook, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks https://www.facebook.com/policies /Cookies/
● Google Analytics
The website of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi will be able to activate the advertising functions of Google Analytics, the advertising functions are: the reports on demographic data and on the interests of Google Analytics.
By enabling these advertising features, Google Analytics can collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, as well as data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. The site of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi collects and uses data from advertising based on the interests of Google or data on the public third parties (eg age, gender and interests) of Google Analytics and the functions of Google Analytics implemented on the basis to display advertising (eg remarketing, demographic reports and Google Analytics interests) only for statistical purposes and audience analysis. The data are collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (ex. Google Analytics). The website of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi and third party suppliers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) to inform, optimize and publish announcements based on the previous visits by users on the website of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi:
You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize your ads on the Google Display Network in the following ways:
● - Using the Ads Settings: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
● -Through the currently available components for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
For the processing of personal data that, prior to its consent, third-party companies not known to the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi may put in place through cookies, by connecting to this link and using the related service will be able to customize its choices: http: // www .youronlinechoices.com / en / le-your-choices
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish, you can directly manage cookies even through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi, so it would be advisable to periodically visit this page to recheck your preferences.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
Safari ( https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/ )
You must be aware that if you do not accept cookies this site or part of it may not work properly.
The following list shows the cookies used on the website of the Circolo Ricreativo Culturale Tassisti Genovesi.
Cookie in use at 22-09-2022.
Name, Purpose, Duration/Exp
CMS Session cookie
This cookie is related to Google Universal Analytics. It is a significant update to Google's commonly used analytics service. This cookie distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly ge
This cookie is linked with Google Universal Analytics. It is a new cookie, appears to store and update a unique value for each page visited.
to store a unique user ID.
YouTube set this cookie to track views of embedded videos.
Youtube set this cookie to track user's preferences for Youtube videos on in sites. It can also determine either the website visitor is using the new or old version of the Youtube interface.
Website content loaded in iframes from third party YouTube set cookies and thereby require a visitor's consent.
This cookie associated with the AddThis social sharing widget, which is embedded in websites to enable content sharing to visitors with a range of networking and sharing platforms. It stores
This cookie is connected to the AddThis social sharing widget, commonly embedded in websites to permit content sharing to visitors with a range of networking and sharing platforms. This is a
store and track visits across websites.
to store location data.
to provide spam protection.21-03-2023
set this cookie (owned by Google)to help to build your interested profile and also to show you related ads on different sites.